Friday 22 August 2008

Dog(s) of the Week: Jess and Brinkley @ Dogs Trust Shoreham


Introducing... Jess & Brinkley!

Breed: Golden Retriever Cross (Brinkley) and Crossbreed (Jess)

Age: Jess is 5 and Brinkey is 2

Likes: Both of us are shy and nervous types, so what we like best are patient people who will take the time to get to know us and wait until we trust them at which point we hugely enjoy cuddles.

Dislikes:

Jess - I am not keen on cats and although I can get on with other dogs I am very nervous so I need time to get used to the idea.

Brinkley - I haven't tried hanging out with cats yet, but Dogs Trust say they'll introduce me if a new owner really needs me to. I've had a rough start in life so I am not keen on too much pressure but will show a lot of love if I'm given time to adjust.

Needs: Both of us need houses with children over 12 where we are preferably the only dogs.

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Shoreham on 01273 452576 or visit Shoreham's rehoming gallery on Dogs Trust's website.

No comments: