Friday 9 January 2009

Scuddles Unterfuss! Here, boy!

I just cracked up laughing at this follow-up to yesterday's popular pet names post I saw on the Dogster blog.

The same insurance company that carried out the research also looked through their data to find the most unusual pet names. The results:

1. Rush Limbark

2.Sirius Lee Handsome

3. Rafikikadiki

4. Low Jack

5. Meatwad

6. Peanut Wigglebutt

7. Scuddles Unterfuss

8.Sophie Touch & Pee

9. Admiral Toot

10. Spatula

With such wonders as Peanut Wigglebutt, it surprises me that it's Spatula that makes me crease up with the giggles. What on earth does a dog called Spatula look like?! You know what I'm going to ask now... what are the oddest pet names you've ever come across?

The whole list of 100 names - including ones for cats like Botox and Optimus Prrrime - can be found on VPI's website.

No comments: