Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dog of the Week: Casper @ Dogs Trust Bridgend


Slightly belated due to the Greyhound campaign taking precedence on Friday.

Introducing... Casper!

Breed: Shih Tzu Crossbreed

Age: 6

Likes and Dislikes: In common with quite a few Shih Tzu's Dogs Trust has had recently, I have a strong personality so I'm not a lapdog! When I get used to you I will be very affectionate and loving, but until then I'll be a bit wary, especially when being handled. I'm told I was 'in a terrible condition' when I came into the centre, and their gentle care has turned me into this proud fella. See my smile? Great, isn't it?

Needs: Patience, mainly. If you don't crowd me and give me time to adjust, I'll be your best friend for life. I can happily live with another dog, though children and cats are out.

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Bridgend on 01656 725219 or see the Dogs Trust website for other dogs needing homes.

No comments: