Monday 10 August 2009

Dog of the Week: Spencer @ Dogs Trust Shoreham


Introducing... Spencer!

Breed: Old English Sheepdog

Age: 4

Likes and Dislikes: I'm a gentle soul and I'm not enjoying being in kennels. I love a gentle potter around outside, taking in all the sights and especially smells. I like my treats - especially chewy bones - and will demonstrate a beautiful 'sit' for them! I like other dogs and would happily live with a canine companion.

Needs: I am currently being checked out for a problem with my back legs, which is yet to be diagnosed. I'll be on the Dogs Trust part foster scheme, though, so any treatment needed for this will be covered by Dogs Trust. I could live with children over 14 (or visiting kids from 12 and older).

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Shoreham on 01273 452576 or see more of my friends needing homes online.

No comments: