Looking for an unusual, beautiful venue with modern facilities that is ideally located for the London Underground, M25 and Heathrow Airport? Look no further!
The Colonel Rosy Hall is a lovingly restored 17th Century tithe barn set in 16 acres of Middlesex countryside.
Ideal for business conferences, meetings, corporate events, product launches, fundraising and seminars, the venue consists of two main rooms that can be hired individually or jointly. Facilities available include:
• Audio Visual system with DVD
• PC compatible with most memory sticks and cards
• Projection screen
• PA System including lapel and roaming microphones
• A wide variety of menu options to suit your individual needs and budget
• Ample free parking
• Outside area overlooking the landscaped entrance
• Excellent disabled access
• Rural location
There is also plenty of opportunity to tailor the venue to individual requirements.If you're interested in the venue simply contact Jennifer Rose with the information below, or drop by to visit the Rehoming Centre on a weekend and have afternoon tea in the new tea rooms!
The Colonel Rosy Hall,
Dogs Trust Harefield,
Uxbridge UB9 6JW
Tel: 01895 453930 Fax: 01895 453934