Friday 26 September 2008

Dog of the Week: Raffael @ Dogs Trust Kenilworth

Introducing... Raffael!

Age: 8 months

Breed: Rottweiller X Hungarian Kuvasz

Likes: I like other dogs, and patient humans who understand that I can find it a bit difficult in a home because I've been in kennels since I was tiny.

Dislikes: New situations can be a bit scary.

Needs: I need to be rehomed with another dog. A lovely lady at Kenilworth takes me home now and again to get me used to the idea, and as I can be a bit reactive in strange situations I need very special, really patient owners. Do you have time for a boy like me?

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Kenilworth on 01926 484398 or visit the centre's online gallery to see more dogs.

If you are willing to consider a special needs dogs, please check out the Special Needs and Sticky Dog galleries on the main website.

No comments: