Monday 8 September 2008

Meet Dogs Trust's Dogs: Harvey

Last week, you met Harvey's adoring mum, Denise, who helps spread the word about responsible dog ownership. Here, Harvey tells us how he helps!

Name: Harvey Gilgallon

Breed: Cocker Spaniel

Colour: Black

Age: 6 years old

Who's your favourite two-legged friend at Dogs Trust? I love my Mum Denise, and my other favourite person is my Aunty Michelle who works in the Campaign Office with us. I always get lovely cuddles from her.

Who's your favourite four-legged friend at Dogs Trust? Jade, a 12 year old collie x spaniel who belongs to Aunty Michelle. We all share an office and also walk and play on the field together.

What's your favourite toy? It has to be my ball on a rope, love it!

What's your favourite treat? I like most things but doggy chocolate buttons are my least favourite.

What do you dream about? Swimming and my holidays in Scotland and the Lake District as it’s really exciting for me with all the new walks and smells

Where's the best place to take a walk? The North Yorkshire Moors which isn’t too far from where I live. There’s lots of space for me to run and explore. I also like the beach. My Dad likes walking and he takes me on some great walks

What are you favourite activities? Walking, swimming and playing with my toys.

What's the one thing you can't stand? Having my teeth brushed!

What do your humans like best about you? I’m a very good kisser.

How did you meet your humans? It was love at first lick when my Mum met me at Darlington Rehoming Centre and when I met my Dad at my new home he just couldn’t resist me and made me really welcome.

Check in next Monday for another doggy profile!

Previous Dogs Trust Dog Profiles: Charlie aka Chas | Sadie

No comments: