Friday 24 October 2008

Dog of the Week: Connor @ Dogs Trust West Calder


Introducing... Connor!

Breed: German Shepherd

Age: 6

Likes: Cuddles and kids are fine by me: I love the attention. I also really enjoy travelling in the car. I'm housetrained and like walks and playing with other dogs.

Dislikes: My arthritic hips have been known to let me down. Although I'm on daily medication for epilepsy, I rarely have a fit and am very brave when I do.

Needs: A really special, patient family who'll smother me in love and help with my medical condition. Dogs Trust have said that, to help me find a forever home, they'll pay my vet bills for the rest of my life so my new owners don't have to worry about the cost.

Contact: Call Dogs Trust West Calder on 01506 873 459 or see more dogs for rehoming online.

Previous Dogs of the Week: Sunbeam | Poppy

No comments: