Monday 13 October 2008

Meet Dogs Trust's Dogs: Dennis


Dennis' 'mum', Donna, is quite new to Dogs Trust, having taken on the role of Education Officer in Leeds recently. As she spends her days giving workshops, helping teachers and pupils access resources and promoting Dogs Trust's message of responsible dog ownership, she has Dennis and Maisy at her side. This week Dennis takes centre stage, but check back next Monday for Maisy's profile!

Name: Dennis Sayce

Breed: Wire haired Jack Russell cross

Colour: White and brindle

Age: 6

Who's your favourite two-legged friend at Dogs Trust? Anyone who will play fetch with me!

Who's your favourite four-legged friend at Dogs Trust? My ‘sister’ Maisy

What's your favourite toy? Squeaky balls, tugger toys, footballs, rugby balls, Frisbee……. The list is endless!

What's your favourite treat? CHEESE!

What do you dream about? Running along the beach playing with the rugby ball!

Where's the best place to take a walk? Definitely the local woods….. all those smells and sticks!

What are you favourite activities? I am a keen swimmer! And love to run and play all day with my doggy friends

What's the one thing you can't stand? Having my coat brushed!

What do your humans like best about you? My handsome face, and curly tail!

How did you meet your humans? I was found as a stray when I was five months old. My mum saw me and took me home for the night as I looked so sad. That was 5 ½ years ago!

Previous Dogs Trust Dogs: Megan | Liniker

If you're a teacher interested in hosting a workshop with Donna or a student who wants to learn more about dogs, you can find out more on our website.

No comments: