Wednesday 8 April 2009

Easter Ducks can help dogs in need AND win you money!


Chicks and rabbits have had it easy long enough. It's time for the great Easter duck! The Great British Easter Duck! Who's with me?!

Why, you ask? Well, because by adopting a Great British Duck Race duck as an Easter gift for yourself or a loved one you'll be putting yourself in the running to bag a cash prize of up to £10,000 and helping one or two charities close to your heart as well.

Yes, we've mentioned the charity ducks before. But they're very much worth mentioning again. I personally have adopted a couple of Dogs Trust ducks and look forward to the prize draw every month. The earlier you adopt, the more draws you'll be entered into. And the more that are adopted, the more we can help the thousands of dogs who come through our doors every year.

I challenge you, therefore, to beat my ducks to the finish line! Follow the links above to adopt a duck for just £2.

(My apologies to the GBDR for the liberties I've taken in Easter-fying their branding.)

No comments: