Tuesday 28 July 2009

Dog of the Week: Angel @ Dogs Trust Merseyside


Angel
Originally uploaded by Dogs Trust

Introducing... Angel!

Age: 7 months

Breed: Mastiff Cross

Likes and dislikes: I'm a youngster that's been living at Dogs Trust most of my life. I have some medical problems (see below) but love to play with my toys and be around people. I graduated from the Puppy 'Good Manners' Course with flying colours. I can live with other dogs and also with children who are 12+.

I don't like it when people take away my food and can show resource aggression, so I'll need some care over my training and behaviour.

Needs: I have undergone numerous tests (including an MRI scan) to determine my condition, as I'm unsteady on my feet. I've been diagnosed with a degenerative disease. I also have about 80% vision. I have good quality of life, though, and as long as I had an owner who was able to monitor my condition I would still make a great pet.

Dogs Trust is rehoming me on the full foster scheme, so they'll keep paying my medical bills.

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Merseyside on 0151 480 0660, or if I'm not for you visit www.dogstrust.org.uk/rehoming to see more of my friends who need homes.

No comments: