Tuesday 6 October 2009

Welcome Scott Spencer, Dogs Trust Kenilworth Education Officer!

It seems like only yesterday that we were welcoming Jo Morris, our new Education Officer for West London. Now there's another member of the education team to warmly welcome: Scott Spencer. Over to you, Scott.



Hi, I’m Scott, the first Education Officer covering the Midlands area, based at Dogs Trust’s largest rehoming centre, Kenilworth.

I am a qualified primary school teacher and am very excited to be able to offer school’s free, fun and interactive workshops teaching about responsible dog ownership and dog welfare. All my workshops are curriculum linked and can be tailored to suit your school’s particular requirements.

Helping me with my workshops is my furry assistant Otis, my rescued Staffordshire Bull Terrier who loves children and helping them learn.

I also offer tours and workshops in the centre so you can see how our centre works and can meet some more four legged friends!

To find out more about our workshops or book a slot, visit www.learnwithdogs.co.uk or drop me a line by email. You can also follow the education team on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments: