Charlotte was delighted to be sent this gorgeous picture from the lovely Lucy:
(Charlotte's friend reckons it looks a bit like Charlotte as well... us digital folk agree!)
It's really fantastic to see that children are aspiring to working with dogs - or any animals - when they're older. Our canine carers will tell you what a rewarding job it can be. They're incredibly hard working and passionate about what they do, and we're really grateful to have such great teams working across the country to get dogs into the right homes.
Incidentally, if you are interested in working for Dogs Trust - and we do get the odd query about it! - here's what you need to know:
- To volunteer / have work experience in a capacity having direct contact with dogs, you must be 16+ for insurance reasons. If you're the right age and are interested, please contact your nearest centre directly.
- Vacancies at centres are published in the local press.
- Vacancies at head office are generally recruited for through role-appropriate agencies.
- Vacancies for our education team are in the educational press.
- It's a lovely place to work...!