James Barklee has a story to tell. It's his biodography, and it's all about wonderful things like the joy of chasing squirrels and sad things like the terribly slow food service at home. The talented pooch has even beautifully illustrated his story and published it in a gorgeous hardback book.
Would you like your very own copy?
James has kindly given us five copies to give away... but to be in with a chance of winning, we need some happy tales from you!
How to Enter
- Email your best happy dog story, name and address to email@example.com and we'll pick our five favourites. We don't mind if they're fact or fiction, but they must be original, and they have to include a dog.
- Keep stories short please! There's no set word limit, but up to 250 words maximum would be appreciated. While you're welcome to share your stories as comments, only emailed entries will be considered.
- You have until 5pm on Friday 9th November!
If you're unlucky, want to give a copy as a Christmas present or simply can't wait to see if you've won, grab your own copy on Amazon for £9.99. WAIT! If you use the quick, easy, and FREE Give As You Live while you're shopping there, you'll earn a few pennies for the dogs in our care, too!
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the UK or Ireland. Entries from outside these areas will not be counted.
- One entry per address. Entries must be emailed to be included; comments on this post will not be counted.
- Fact or fiction; we don't mind - as long as it's yours, and it features a dog. No copying please! Any plagiarised entries will not be counted.
- Full name and address details should be provided; Dogs Trust reserves the right to reject an incomplete entry.
- Entries after the closing date / time will not be counted. The winners will be chosen after the closing date / time and notified by email.
- The prize is as stated and there can be no cash alternatives.
- By entering the competition you grant Dogs Trust and any third parties appointed by it for the purpose of organising and managing the competition permission to use your name, location and story for announcing the winners and for related promotional purposed. (Winning stories are likely to be featured on on this blog.)
- Data provided for the purposes of this competition will not be held afterwards by Dogs Trust or any third party.
- Dogs Trust's decision is final, and the charity will not enter into any correspondence.