In The Divinity of Dogs, Jennifer Skiff brings together a number of extraordinary personal stories, grouped in collections such as Love, Intuition, Gratitude and Compassion, all of which celebrate the unshakable bond between man and man's best friend. From Little Bit the Chihuahua who identified a lump in her owner's breast that doctors didn't detect, to Emma the Rottweiler, who pulled her owner back from the brink of suicide, these powerful, real accounts will be treasured by any dog lover.
Jennifer Skiff has very kindly provided us with three signed copies to give away to Dogs Trust supporters. All we ask is that you share your own story about how a dog has changed your life. It doesn't have to be as dramatic as the account above and it doesn't have to be about your own dog, but we want to know about a genuine meaningful moment you've shared with a canine pal.
Please send your stories to email@example.com (comments on this post don't count as entries, though you're welcome to add them).The closing date is 5pm on Monday 3rd December.
If you're unlucky, want to give another copy as a Christmas present or simply can't wait to see if you've won, grab your own copy from Hay House for just £7.19.
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be based in the UK or Ireland. Entries from outside these areas will not be counted.
- One entry per address. Entries must be emailed to be included; comments on this post will not be counted.
- True stories only, and no copying please! Any entries we identify as being plagiarised will not be counted.
- Full name and address details should be provided; Dogs Trust reserves the right to reject an incomplete entry.
- Entries after the closing date / time will not be counted. The winners will be chosen after the closing date / time and notified by email.
- The prize is as stated and there can be no cash alternatives.
- By entering the competition you grant Dogs Trust and any third parties appointed by it for the purpose of organising and managing the competition permission to use your name, location and story for announcing the winners and for related promotional purposed. (Winning stories are likely to be featured on on this blog.)
- Data provided for the purposes of this competition will not be held afterwards by Dogs Trust or any third party.
- Dogs Trust's decision is final, and the charity will not enter into any correspondence.