Friday 15 August 2008

Dog of the Week: Madge @ Dogs Trust Leeds

Introducing... Madge!

Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Age: 2

Likes: I am a pretty typical Staffy - full of enthusiasm and always ready for a cuddle, fuss and attention. I'm also very keen on my food and treats, will get on well with other dogs and have mastered the art of walking well on the lead.

Dislikes: I'm happy to get on with other dogs but I would much rather live alone with my owners.

Needs: If you have a lot of love and attention to spare, I'm the dog for you! I'm full of energy and will make a loyal and loving pet.

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Leeds on 0113 281 4920 or visit Madge's page on the Dogs Trust website.

Previous Dogs of the Week: Ryan @ Dogs Trust Darlington | Tyzer @ Dogs Trust Evesham

No comments: