Monday 1 December 2008

Dog of the Week: Shadow @ Dogs Trust Glasgow


Introducing... Shadow!

Age: 12

Breed: Staffordshire Bull Terrier Crossbreed

Likes: I'm a very cuddly girl and love to be fussed over. I've been known to doze off and start snoring in my carer's arms as there's nothing I love more than being snuggled up.

Dislikes: As long as I'm loved, I'm happy!

Needs: My owner, who had me from a puppy, sadly passed away early this year and the family handed me in to Dogs Trust because there was no-one to look after me. I'm fussed over and spoiled here, but I'd love to be part of a proper home again. I need a bit of TLC and patience because of my age, but I've still got a lot of love left to give. Caring for an older dog can be really rewarding - just look at what this owner of an oldie has to say!

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Glasgow on 0141 773 5130 or see more dogs needing homes online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beauty. I'm in love. She looks adorable and I really hope she finds a good home. There's nothing better than a cuddly dog.