Wednesday 15 July 2009

The nothing-to-do-with-dogs post *gasp*

I'm going out on a limb and suggesting that, even though you come to read this because you love dogs and are interested in the goings-on at Dogs Trust, there are other things you're excited about.

Today, as well as loving dogs (and my cats) and being busy, I'm generally being very, very excited about seeing Harry Potter in 3D at the IMAX this evening. So excited, I'm hijacking this blog to talk about it.

I read the books and enjoyed them greatly. I don't think they're faultless and was disappointed by both the book and film of Order of the Phoenix (both needed judicial editing, the latter needed Steve Kloves for the script - thankfully he has returned for Half-Blood Prince). I do think it's perfectly healthy for adults to read children's books.

It's a shame that the main canine character is no longer involved in the series, though.

See? I still have dogs on the brain...

No comments: