Monday 20 October 2008

Meet Dogs Trust's Dogs: Maisy


Last week, Maisy's brother Dennis got his say. Today it's time for her to tell all about life with Dogs Trust Education Officer Donna Sayce in Leeds.

Name: Maisy Sayce

Breed: Wire haired Jack Russell cross

Colour: Tri colour

Age: 9

Who's your favourite two-legged friend at Dogs Trust? The one with the comfiest knee!

Who's your favourite four-legged friend at Dogs Trust? My ‘brother’ Dennis

What's your favourite toy? Tennis balls

What's your favourite treat? Anything that’s going……

What do you dream about? I dream a lot, and sleep bark! But never remember them in the morning.

Where's the best place to take a walk? The seaside. I love running on sand.

What are you favourite activities? Sleeping, cuddles.

What's the one thing you can't stand? The rain!

What do your humans like best about you? My most excellent eyebrows. [Ed's note: Definitely! Love 'em]

How did you meet your humans? I had a couple of homes before I met my new mum. An old lady bought me as a puppy but found me too much hard work. She then sold me via a newspaper ad to a young couple who soon found out they were expecting a baby and could no longer care for me. Luckily, mum heard of my plight and took me in. I have lived with her 8 years and am now very happy.


If you're a teacher interested in hosting a workshop with Donna, Dennis and Maisy or a student who wants to learn more about dogs, you can find out more on our website.

Previous Dogs Trust Dogs: Dennis | Megan

No comments: