Friday 24 April 2009

Friday Poll: What do you do with your dog during holidays?

Shhh! Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually away on holiday, and some of these posts were written before I left to make sure that you'd have plenty to read and enjoy while I'm away. So, especially as I've just reviewed the Good Guide to dog-friendly places around the country, I got to thinking: what do pet owners do at holiday times?

My two kittens are in the safe, warm and enthusiastic care of my obliging, cat-loving mum. Dogs are often more adept travellers than cats, though, so perhaps if I had a dog comfortable in the car I'd stick to holidays that are within easy driving distance and take them along. Or maybe a boarding kennels would be more appropriate if I were flying a long distance and didn't have family or friends able and willing to commit to lots of walks.

How do you deal with holidays?

No comments: