Could your dog be the next Uggie... sort of?
We are on the search for a talented Dogs Trust dog to be the face of a super secret campaign we are running later this year.
We'll be creating a series of fun videos and YOUR dog could be the star.
Is your dog...
- A Dogs Trust dog with cute, animated features?
- A crossbreed?*
- Not the type to mind getting wet?
- So happy his / her whole body wags along with their tail?
- Not camera shy, and trained to follow basic commands?
The videos will be of a dog having fun with things like fetching a ball, having their tummy tickled, slobbering and wagging their tail. Simple stuff that doesn’t need complex training - but the more natural your dog looks doing it, the better!
We are still at very early days of the project so precise filming dates are unknown, but likely to be in July and it will take place in London (venue TBC). All expenses will be paid but we cannot offer a fee.
If you think your dog has what it takes, please email us the following by 5pm on Friday the 25th of May:
- A photo
- A few words on why they'd be a great representative for Dogs Trust
- A link to any videos if you have them (not required, but appreciated)
We're really looking forward to hearing all about your canine superstars!
*We love all kinds of dogs around here, from pedigrees to Heinz 57s. However, we'd like this dog to represent all dogs, so we're specifically looking for a crossbreed only (though we don't mind what manner of cross!). And of course, he or she has to have come from one of our centres.