Friday 13 June 2008

Dog of the Week: Norman @ Dogs Trust Roden






















Introducing... Norman!


Breed: Collie Cross

Age: 7

Likes: I am very affectionate and love lots of fuss and cuddles. A good game of fetch is always welcome and it helps me keep in shape because I love my food. I also like other dogs and older children.

Dislikes: Younger children make me a bit nervous but I get on very well with kids over 10.

Needs: Though I'm on the older side, being a Collie type I have bags of energy and am young at heart, healthy and playful. Can you keep up with me?

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Roden on 01952 770 225 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is an animal site that invites Re Homing Centres and Charities to add there information on re homing animals. You never know, a few dogs may get a loving home.

The man who runs it is Maurice and the site called Petstreet. (www.petstreet.co.uk).

And Sue who runs My Moggy and My Doggy for missing pets, invites comapnies to have a Banner on her web. It advertises the business but for this its a voluntary fee towards Microchipping machines etc.

Hope to see Dogs Trust on there.

Regards Lesley

New Furnace Greenwood Indiana said...

Can we also post a story here about our pet or pet of someone that we know? I like how you put value on pets as I am like this too.

Anonymous said...

Norman has been part of our family for more than three years now! Taking him home was one of the best decisions we ever made xx