Friday 27 June 2008

Dog of the Week: Bouncer @ Dogs Trust Leeds

Introducing... Bouncer!

Breed: German Shepherd Cross (female)

Age: Around four and a half months

Likes: Gentle care and attention. I was thrown out of a van onto a busy road and need lots of TLC but I am quite friendly and happy.

Dislikes: Sudden, strange situations; I'm a little nervous.

Needs: Amazingly, I sustained no physical injuries - hence my name! - but I will need a little help building up my confidence with people. I'm ready for a loving family!

Contact: Call Dogs Trust Leeds on 0113 281 4920 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous brave puppy. I have sponsored two dogs at the dog trust for many years, I have moved to Spain and have rescued a german Cross who is the same age as Bouncer, he too was very nervous and I suspect mistreated. I would like to say my puppy has grown in confidence is very happy and has responded so well to his new house and friends. Mojito is loving puppy who just needed a chance. Please if you can give Bouncer a loving home too. Thank you x