Monday 15 September 2008

Meet Dogs Trust's Dogs: Liniker


You always know when Liniker's at HQ; it's hard to believe he's already six years old because he's a pure bundle of energy! Here he gets his chance to shine and be made a fuss of online:

Name: Liniker Baillon

Breed: Jack Russell

Colour: White, tan and black

Age: 6

Who's your favourite two-legged friend at Dogs Trust? I love to get to know everyone at Dogs Trust, but my Mummy is my favourite – she gives me lots of cuddles and kisses and yummy treats when I’m a good boy!

Who's your favourite four-legged friend at Dogs Trust? I haven’t really met many other dogs at Dogs Trust because I don't come in every day, but I enjoy seeing Buster and saying hello to him in the mornings!

What's your favourite toy? I like anything that squeaks and is soft, I like to hold the toys in my mouth and chew on the squeaker for hours!

What's your favourite treat? I’m not really a biscuit type dog, but I love anything that has really juicy meat…ummm yumm!

What do you dream about? I dream about running in fields with my sisters and brother and going to the beach to swim in the sea (I love swimming!)

Where's the best place to take a walk? I really like going to muddy fields where I can splash around in the muddy puddles and find lots of different smells and trees.

What are you favourite activities? I like to find where the toys and treats are!

What's the one thing you can't stand? My sisters and brother getting more attention than me!

What do your humans like best about you? My silky coat and nice nature, I just love attention and I’ve been told I have nice eyes.

How did you meet your humans? My Mum came and picked me up with my sister from Bedford when I was 7 weeks old. That's Britney, my sister, in the background of my photo, trying to steal the attention again...

Check in next Monday for another doggy profile!

Previous Dogs Trust Dog Profiles: Harvey | Charlie aka Chas

No comments: